Have a question?
Call us at 410-893-6779!
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Positions Available at Benchmark Bookkeeping and Payroll
PART-TIME BOOKKEEPING SPECIALIST
Benchmark Bookkeeping & Payroll provides assisted and full-charge bookkeeping services for small to medium-sized businesses in various industries. We have an immediate opening for an experienced bookkeeping specialist to provide bookkeeping services for multiple clients at our office location in Bel Air, Maryland.
You’ll be the perfect candidate we’re looking for if you have the following qualities.
- Honest, accurate, detail-oriented, and organized
- Able to maintain and nurture professional relationships with our clients
- Able to work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- Able to follow Benchmark’s practices and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School: Diploma or equivalent
- College: Accounting Certificate or Associate Degree in Accounting
- Experience: Experience providing full-charge bookkeeping functions for small businesses
The responsibilities of this position include the following.
- Experience and proficiency using QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Knowledge and ability to follow accounting and bookkeeping best practices
- Ability to accurately enter bookkeeping transactions, including vendor bills, customer invoices, credit card charges, and bill and invoice payments
- Ability to prepare accurate account reconciliations for bank, credit card, loan, point-of-sale, and other accounts, identify and correct errors.
- Ability to accurately understand and enter adjusting journal entries
- Prepare financial reports, including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and custom reports for management purposes
This regular part-time bookkeeping specialist position will be 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be available. The schedule for this position is flexible and can work around children’s school schedules.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with the level of experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Paid Time Off
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates interested in applying for this position should email their resumes to Michelle Gaphardt, firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question? Please call our office at 410-893-6779.